The velvet fabrics have a beautiful depth of colour, are very soft to touch and are extremely hard-wearing. We offer our velvets in vine, elephant, light grey, brick and teal. The velvet exceeds requirements for both domestic and commercial upholstery which means they will last the test of time and are child and pet friendly.
- Velvet Vine (Green)
- Velvet Teal (Navy-ish)
- Velvet Elephant (Grey)
- Velvet Brick (Orange)
- Velvet Light Grey
- Velvet Mustard (Yellow)
- Velvet Charcoal (Dark Grey)
The linen fabrics are a woven plain and come in pumice, shadow and seaglass colours. All colours are stain resistant and low maintenance, which means any household spills can mostly be removed with just water. The linen fabrics are child and pet friendly due to its excellent durability.
- Linen Pumice (Oatmeal)
- Linen Shadow (Grey)
- Linen Seaglass (Light Blue)
- Linen Blush (Pink)
- Linen Turquoise (Blue/Green)
Stain resistant - what to do if you get a stain
01. Don't Panic: For stains like mud, ketchup, lipstick or silly putty, you’ll need to get a teaspoon. First, remove any stain residue with the edge of the teaspoon or a ﬂat utensil. For other stains like pen or coffee, you won’t need to do this. Just dampen the fabric and blot.
02. Water & blot: Apply water to the stain and blot using a white paper towel. Do not do the circular motion rub trick because it’ll just rip your paper towel & drive the ﬁbres from it into your fabric. Repeat the process until you can’t see the stain on the paper towel anymore.
03. Water & circles: Apply more water to the area and gently rub with a microﬁbre cloth. Use soap for stubborn stains. Any white bar of soap will do, whatever you have in the house. Now you can do the circular motion rub trick with a cloth or towel. Repeat the process until the stain is completely removed.
04. Air dry: This is really important. Don’t use a hairdryer or apply heat to the stain in any way. Just air dry.
2 year fabric guarantee
Our fabric is durable and resilient, which is why we guarantee it for 2 years. It features industry leading stain free technology, which makes it kid and pet friendly. Rather than coating our linen and velvet fabrics with a stain repellant, each one of the threads in our fabric is stain resistant. We can't stop your friend from spilling wine on your sofa or your kids from smearing chocolate on the seats, but clean-up is as easy as wiping the stain with a wet cloth.
FibreGuard fabrics are low maintenance and easy to clean. From ballpoint pen, to coffee, mud, red wine, and ketchup, common household stains are easily removed allowing you to keep your furniture fabrics looking fresh year after year. Stains can be removed from FibreGuard fabrics using mostly water, stubborn stains may require a small amount of household soap.
See above for our four steps to cleaning sofas, and two of those are ‘water’.
15 year frame guarantee
Embedded in every sofa and armchair is our unique Swyft-lok mechanism – it allows you to assemble a Swyft sofa without the use of tools. It’s so easy to put together that you can do it by yourself in minutes. The Swyft-lok is made up of a male and a female component. They are designed to engage with each other until they lock together. The male is made from aluminium whereas the female uses steel for extra strength. The locks are integral to the design and feature on all Swyft products.
Get comfort without compromise. Just because it comes in a box, doesn’t mean it’s not comfortable. All of our frames are made from FSC certified beech, pine, birch plywood & poplar plywood depending on the Model. Our sofas are strength tested to BS EN 12520:2015 and BS EN 16139:2013 and are made with high quality fabrics and double layered foam, backed with a 15 year frame guarantee.